It’s the last day of a photo a day in July.
I decided to make it a little special with a tag, ’50 Facts About Me’ tag. I’m sure a lot of you know this tag. If you don’t, it’s basically just saying 50 facts about you. A lot of beauty guru has done this tag.
- I love traveling. I don’t mind the long hours of flight, in fact I quite enjoy the flights.
- Oddly, I like airplane food. I know a lot of people hate airplane food, but every time I have airplane food, it’s actually yummy!
- I permanently permed my hair when I was 10 years old.
- I am afraid of heights. Heights, I don’t mind looking down from the airplane, but if I go on ferris wheel and I look down, I’ll be terrified. The last time I went on it, I was screaming my lungs out!
- I love high heels, but I don’t wear them often because it’s bad for your leg/back, I don’t know, my mum tells me so.
- Experimenting with make up is fun!
- I am obsessed with Korean cuisine, absolutely love it!
- I’ve been to all 3 of the Scandinavian countries. It was beautiful!
- Another 10 months till I graduate from my Diploma in Mass Communication.
- I find guys in suit very attractive. Also, pilot’s uniform is attractive too! 😉
- I like cooking and baking! 😀
- I’ve a little sister, that I love! ❤
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I also love thai food. Really want to go there to eat!
- I have had all kinds of hair styles, pixie cut, waist long curly hair, a bob, etc..
- Family comes first to me 🙂
- I love dogs! Unfortunately, I can’t have one at the moment.
- My art skills are horrible! Hehe.
- I used to read a lot of books. Quite sad that I don’t read as much anymore.
- My first set of makeup brushes was a Christmas present from my cousin sister. ❤
- I go through phrases where I don’t like long nails.
- I vlogged when I was in Australia and London! Good memories. 🙂
- My uncle used to record us during Chinese New Year, back when I was 10 or so. Now when I look back at those videos, I cringe every time I watch it.
- I’ve been wearing spectacles since I was 7.
- I love Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream!
- Thanks to my sister for introducing me to Running Man, a korean variety show, now I am obsessed with it!
- I am starting to enjoy Korean music.
- I am trying to eat healthier.
- Obsessed with Twitter. Sometimes I have a Twitter beak where I stop tweeting for a while. 🙂 Feel free to follow me twitter.com/SharmaineLoh
- I love Italian food. Pizza, pasta, etc..
- I love seeing the sunset/sunrise from the plane, therefore I always want the window seat.
- I want to have my job related to traveling in the future.
- I love Instagram!
- I sleep with my hippo PilloPet, Boo. 🙂 It’s so soft and cuddly!
- I love anything with peach scent!
- Favourite fruit gotta be either strawberry, mango or raspberry. 🙂
- My favourite Korean drama is RoofTop Prince. It’s so funny and so sad, loved it, I cried so much.
- I used to be a Disney girl! I loved everything Disney related.
- I have never worn my prom dress ever since I wore it for prom.
- I used to go for piano lessons. Now I play by ear. 🙂
- I spend a lot of my time watching YouTube videos.
- If I have something to do, I have to finish it asap, or else I’ll feel uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to assignment. In other words, I don’t like to procrastinate.
- My favourite book is Cecelia Ahern’s Where Rainbow Ends. Such a nice book.
- I adore miniature products, lipgloss, perfumes, etc. Just because it is so cute!
- I am allergic to squid, octopus and cuttlefish.
- I love Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl!
- When I am bored, I rewatch Running Man’s episodes. 🙂
- Organizing things is something I like to do, especially my study table and makeup storage.
- I will be turning 19 this 13th of August.
- I really really enjoy writing, and seeing people like and comment on the posts makes me really happy. I hope you guys enjoy reading this too. 🙂
These are my 50 Facts About Me, I would like to know more about you too, leave a comment if you’d like. Thanks for the likes and comments, I really appreciate it.
I rarely post pictures of myself, here is one. 🙂